Who We Help

Older Adults
People with a learning disability
People with a physically disability
People with mental health problems
People with or recovering from an illness
People with a terminal illness

Office Hours

Our office is open during these times. 

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4.30pm
Weekends Closed

Why Choose Us

We provide a comprehensive and caring service to meet the needs of each individual, whether this be personal care or support with social and leisure activities.

  • Over 20 years experience
  • Putting Clients Needs First
  • Flexible Service
  • Emergency Care
  • Friendly Team
  • Highly Trained Staff
Read More

Not sure what to do?

Talk to a member of staff who can advise on how we can support you

Make an appointment

Local authority funding, known as social care funding, may be available to you. 

If you are looking for a care assistant to help you with general day-to-day living such as personal care or domestic services, then you can apply to your local authority for social care funding

Currently, the Leicestershire County Council say that if you have more than £23,250 in savings and assets you’ll have to pay the full cost of a care package. If you have less than £14,250 in savings and assetts then these will not be counted when they work out how much you will need to pay. 

If you have savings and assets between £14,250 and £23,250, you will pay £1 towards your care for every £250 of your savings and assets.

When working out your income, they do not include most benefit allowances such as State Pension and State Credits, income from personal or occupational pension, the care part of the DLA, Attendance Allowance etc. 

For more information on how they work it out, you can visit the Leicestershire County Council's website by clicking here

If you qualify for funding after a financial assessment, then you will receive an amount of money towards your care. This is called a Personal Budget